sexta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2011

Titleless Cry

It's something one can really only laugh at.
Today, and today only - but I've been having a lot of "todays" lately - , I'm feeling so lonely that I could - oh, so lonely - hug a total stranger and beg for their mercy.
Maybe, I think, I'm just a worthless little crybaby.
Or maybe I'm right.
Maybe I should give up on it already - worthless little crybaby.
Teel me to fuck off, I beg you.
Tell me to man up and go fuck myself.
Forget about me.
In fact, I might have already been forgotten - partially.
In few weeks - little more than a month - , I will have never been here at all.
Let me vanish.
Ash to ash, I'm fucked.
Fuck idiot me. Fuck you.
Let us disappear on that god-forsaken hell-hole we call world.
Oops!
I'm all alone now.
Who's gone?
Me, or all the others?
But I don't have you;
I don't have you.
 
                          o
                          o
                          o

And this shall be
                      
                         my great demise.

Um comentário:

  1. Que horror. Foi negro demais esse post. Senti algo estranho e triste ao ler, no entanto, ao mesmo tempo alvo. E por isso gostei. :)!

    ResponderExcluir